Maritime Simulation & Training
Transas is the world’s leading manufacturer of systems for professional training and certification of sea specialists.
Thanks to close cooperation with marine schools worldwide, Transas specialists have ensured that the functionality of Transas simulators provides effective training and competence assessment for seafarers. The simulators enable various levels of training, from familiarization, standard operation and watch-keeping, to advanced operation, troubleshooting and vessel resource management.
- Transas marine simulation systems have been used extensively by specialists in commercial fleets, navies and coast guards
- More than 5,500 Transas simulation systems are installed in over 1500 training and simulation centers in 106 countries
- Transas securely holds 45% of the international commercial maritime simulation market
- Transas simulators are developed in line with key international maritime requirements (STCW, IMO model courses and specialized standards), and hold certificates from leading classification societies
What we offer:
- Navigational Simulators
- GMDSS Simulators
- Engine Room and Cargo Simulators
- Crane Simulators
- Simulator Development Tools
Visit Transas.com to learn more!