Simlog Heavy Equipment Simulators
Training heavy equipment operators is hard and costly. With Simlog's Personal Simulators you can train safely, reduce costs and make better hiring decisions.
Utilizing simulation training helps reduce those costs and improve your training program. The fact is, simulators can help improve your bottom line, in the following ways:
- Use the simulator at local job fairs to promote your training program and increase the number of training applicants.
- You can give everyone the same training opportunity, but still carefully pre-screen for operator potential using your own simulator-based benchmarks.
- Help your trainees better understand operating concepts by demonstrating them, instead of just explaining.
- Help trainees "in difficulty" to meet your same training objectives by allocating to them more simulator time. In this way, you can be sure that everyone will be ready for subsequent training in the field.
- Make the training at the controls of your heavy equipment safer. How ? By providing a "virtual seat" for the drill-and-practice needed to acquire the necessary muscle memory and gain self-confidence. Remember too that fewer mistakes in the field means less wear-and-tear on your iron, since the "accidents" now happen on the simulator.
- Thanks to the simulator-based preparation, your students will reach their performance targets sooner at the controls of your heavy equipment. As a result, you'll now "find" time to teach them more advanced techniques without increasing your seat-time hours.
- Finally, with improved skills, your graduates will be more employable, and the reputation of your training program is increased. And that means more applicants for your next class.
Isn't it time to reduce your training costs and improve your training program?